Sunday, July 1, 2012

A Teensie Bit Mia :0)

Sweetface Beauties Boutique

Hi Everybody :0)
Sorry for the long break. I have been taking a much needed break, but not completely! I am always dibble dabbling. Yes, I have worked on my Winnie a little bit. Although I also have been working on a gift  for myself. I am painting a little Chocolate Chip who mimics my own complexion. I love making darker skin toned babies. I never got over sending my Rainer off to Venezuela. I was absolutely in love with her skin tones. Chocolate Chip complexions are always my first choice out of complexion palettes to choose from. I love using very rich, vibrant color mixes to achieve the most realistic skintones. I am a perfectionist at heart and learn something new with each creation (told you guys I have an A-type personality)! Well I will keep plugging along. The baby that I chose to complete for myself is Shyann with Jessica Schenk limbs. I chose Shyann because I love her face and lips. She is one of the most versatile beautiful sculpts that everyone can agree that you have to have at least one in your own personal collection. I have been very envious of Nancy's adorable Bianca silicone by Romie Strydom,  she always post on DF with all her cute pictures and outfits. So I decided to make me my own baby to dress and take pics of. Another baby that I fell in love and absolutely want to get started on right away for myself is Saoirse by Bonnie Brown. Kate Charles has made the most adorable AA version of her and if she was not sold at the NC Doll Show I would have snatched her up for myself!!! Her baby is absolutely gorgeous, but I know she went to a beautiful family friend of mine in Texas :0) I still have alot to do with her (finish her eyebrows, painted hair.....), but I love the way she is turning out! I hope you like her too! Well here is my baby Nahla Laraiyah :



If any one has an extra Saoirse they would like to get rid of I would like to get another one to make a boy along with my girls.

Good Night Everybody :0)