Monday, July 2, 2012

Getting Organized !

Sweetface Beauties Boutique

O.K. Took a little trip with the hubby to Walmart. He has been complaining about all of my so called "stuff" meaning my precious kits ! I don't know why they are not bothering him. LOL :0) So let me tell you what I am dealing with I am  sure there is someone out there who has more kits than me.  Well, I had to purchase two 55 gallon and a 12 gallon container for my kits and my collection still did not fit ! Sheesh!! He told me to " get it crackin  " with the baby making !!! My 'Lil Potatoe Head" also told me that all he saw was a lot of money sitting around and not to buy anything else. Ha ha like that will ever happen. I did let him know that if anything ever happened to me that I have some sculpts that are worth $$$. So he shut right up !! Well good night all :0)