Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!!!!!!




Happy Independence Day everybody!!!

OK just a little off topic. I am so jealous of my 17 year old son right now. Why? My son had the honor of attending a free concert down at the Philadelphia Art Museum !!! Surprise guess were Queen Latifa, The Roots, Common, Jonas from The Jonas Brother's, and my all time favorite Lauren Hill. I am most upset that I missed Lauren Hill's performance, I absolutely love her music. I think she is an amazing artist and one of the most beautiful African American woman to date. She has one of the most gorgeous even complexions with her little baby face. Well all I can say is if I had known she would be there I definitely would have attended. Yes, she is in my genre of music category , she is a year older than me!!! LOL. Here are a couple of pics of Lauren :





See, she has a nice toasted nutmeg complexion! Well enough blabbering. Good night :0)