Friday, July 27, 2012

I Have Been Warned !!! LOL


Morning :0)



Well everyone Nahla Laraiyah has been completed for a few days now. Remember how I mentioned that I would share my baby with my best friend (my sister), well she has taken it to another level ! I have been snapping pics here and there. I just threw a little outfit on her just to take some quick pics of her. She is sooo adorable. My sister Pumpkin has stated that she "wishes I would stop posting pics of her baby" LOL. She is trying to steal her away from me. Like Cherry stated, we share partial custody of her :0)

There is something else I would like to talk about. I have received a few emails pertaining to whether or not I have stopped reborning. "Not", I would never give up something that I enjoy and gives me pleasure !!! I love this art and am just starting to really have fun ! I just really needed to slow down and take a little break, in which we all need from time to time. The Lord has blessed me with some other great changes going in in my life as well so I have been running around preparing for that ! I could not be happier :0) No, I am not expecting at least not via the natural birthing process.LOL


Well, I am still working on my custom Yelina. She is going to be stunning ! I still have my sweet lil Winnie I am dabbling with here and there (sigh). Well here are some pics of my little girl ! We all now how I love chocolate babies so here she is! I also have posted some of her pics on FB.






Good Day All :0)