Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Finishing up my Baby :0)

Yes I am still finishing up my little girl and I can't wait to give her a mini photo shoot. She is adorable even before assembling! I can't stop taking pics of her face :0) Still working on her last few touch ups then she will be completely ready. I have a feeling Talia Monae may try to steal her from me. LOL With her 11th birthday being around the corner !!!! I have been uploading a few of her pics on FB here and there. So pleased stay tooned. I have to make a correction! I posted about Nancy's silicone Brittany that she always post pics of and it was Bianca !!! I love that smile, oh how I wish Romie would sculpt a baby with Bianca's smile. She is sooooo adorable! Well that's not what I am getting at now, I am really jealous because now I see Nancy is posting pics of not only Bianca but Brittany and the whole gang!!!!! LOL. ****Sighhhhh***** Well that's enough about little Bianca. Here are a few pics of my Chocolate Chip: