Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What I am working on :0)

Hi Everybody !!!
Just wanted to drop a few lines ! I just wanted to share what I will be working on over the next few weeks. I am very excited about my new project. Well, here it is I will be working on a custom Yelina by Elisa Marx for one of my favorite repeat customers and good friend of mine. Yelina is a beautiful sculpt, she has cute little lips with a partially opened mouth, in which her new Mommy loves babies with open mouths. You can see her little tongue sticking out so I will have to give her little taste buds. LOL. It has been a long time coming and this Mommy has been patiently waiting for me to finish up my other projects. She is going to love her, she will be a little diva in the making. I will be posting pics so her new Mommy and girls can track her progress. I love Elisa Marx sculpts. When I first started out I painted a biracial Jordy who went to Switzerland ! I will try to dig her picture up :0)  Well here is a picture of Yelina :




I love the detailing on this sculpt, she will be lots of fun  to create !!!!
Later :0)

P.S. Here are a few pics of Paige (Jordy by Elisa Marx). This was a baby I created within my first year of reborning.







Bye !