Thursday, June 7, 2012

New Beauty :0)

Sweetface Beauties Boutique

Hello Everybody,

It's been a long week . Sorry for the title, unfortunately my site is still under constrcuction and I have to wait on someone else for the corrections. Well let me start off by introducing another beauty that I stumbled across while surfing the web for new sculpts . She is the Jamina sculpt by Petra Seiffert , she is a big baby / toddler size . I stumbled across her pics on a retailer's site from the states . She was actually reborned by Marie of "La Nurserie de Marie". Marie has graciously allowed me to use her beautiful pics on my blog :0)  Why do I do this? I am often inspired by beautiful works of art . There is nothing wrong with sharing beautiful sculpts in which another artist has created to use as an example of babies that I would like to create into an ethnic or african american baby ( I always get permission first). In saying that Marie has created quite a few baby's prototypes who have caught my eye . I never realized that the work was done by the same artist until I looked at her site . Her work is phenomenal ! Here's her site: http://marie35.over-blog.fr/ . I am all for supporting my peers . I know this artform is a unique talent to each of us, so I embrace all of my fellow artists . Well here are a couple pics, she is stunning :





Isn't she gorgeous ! I love how she turned out for Marie . You know the first thing to catch my eye were her pretty plump lips and her beautiful eyes. I have never really had a desire to create a bigger baby, she is about 24". After I saw her picture while surfing for new sculpts I really wanted her . So guess what?  I am getting this sculpt and she will be my first big girl :0) I actually was thinking about a customer who I had to refer to one of my fellow artist Lisa who creates toddlers with human hair . She would be lovely to create after some of my other projects . This little girl has inspired me to want to create a big girl, not quite ready for a real toddler but yes to a big girl :0)

Nice Chatting :0)