Monday, June 4, 2012

Getting My Butt in Gear :0)

Sweetface Beauties Boutique

Hello,

Well, I have been kind of dragging butt a little. I very much needed the break last week. I feel like I have been going, going with all the prototype offers. Oh, I appreciate them and love the opportunities. I just know when I need to rest ;0) So I have been dabbling a little with my lil Winnie. I really wish I had more hands because there are so many beautiful sculpts that I would love to create all at once. I only like devoting my time to one sculpt at a time. So it may take me a while "hehe" to get through all of the ones at the top of my list ! I keep wistfully eyeballing my Poppy sculpt by Romie Strydom. I am so itching to start her. She is probably the most I have ever payed for a sculpt, but I really needed to have her. This sculpt was released right when I painted my very first, very awful, extremely scary  reborn "Tiny Tim". I had him two inches away from the trash can and Nana said "No, don't throw him away, I want him". So off he went to live on Nana's bed scaring everybody to sleep with his prominent drawn on blue veins and pluggy rooted blond hair! At least he had beautiful blue eyes. No one will ever see him :0) Nana, took all the beginner reject babies who were on their way to the trash. Unfortunately, my "Potatoehead" husband took pictures of "Tiny Tim"  and use them as blackmail to make me behave. LOL. Well anyway back to Poppy, I also lucked up and was able to get my hands on a second sculpt which was much cheaper than the first. I plan on making one for myself and one to auction on ebay. Same with my Porscha sculpts love her face too. Oh well, I hope some one had a good laugh tonight.

Night Night