Friday, May 4, 2012

Yay!!! Max by Gudren Legler Sculpts :0)

Sweetface Beauties Boutique

Yay!!
Just received my Max sculpts by Gudren Legler in the mail today. I was out of the country for my anniversary when the sculpt was released. When I returned home most sites were all sold out, except for some overseas retailers and Irresistables.  Thankfully Irresistables still had a few left, I would have been heartbroken to miss this cutie. Well I wish I could add him to the poll. LOL. I always buy in two's so I can do a boy and a girl or make one for myself later :0) We shall see!!!
Nisha



P.S. another beautiful sculpt I forgot to add in the poll is Amelia by Laura Lee Eagles. She is beautiful, I love her lips and the way her limbs are stretching. Yes, I have my grubby lil paws on this one too!! Yeah, so what Im a hoarder and I need help :0)