Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My New Inspiration

Sweetface Beauties Boutique

I just wanted to share something with you! I have way to many kits and not enough hands to create them all at one time. Once I am almost done one baby I am always thinking about what I want to do next. There are so many beautiful sculpts and talented sculptresses, I can't keep up. Well I have come to a conclusion. I know I posted a poll of "What should I do Next", unfortunately there was one baby that I did not include. I do not understand how I could have forgotten about her, but I won't let it happen again. This baby is my new inspiration. I have been oohing and aahing over her for a while. Everytime I see her as someone else's siggy baby, I get a vision. It all may sound silly but I was discussing this inspiration with Emily today. WINNIE BY EMILY JAMESON IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!!!! Emily is an extremely talented artist. The detailing of her sculpts is superb, down to each individual crease and wrinkle placed on her babies. I love her work ;0) Another one of my favorite artist! I don't know if anyone else has ever experienced this kind of illuminating urge to create any sculpt. All I know is I want to see this baby as an exquisite African American little girl. I already know what complexion, hair texture, her layette color palette and accessories I want for her. For some of my friends this is what Winnie looks like, these are borrowed pics rom Emily's photobucket album. The two artists did a beautiful job reborning Winnie.




Isn't she gorgeous? Her expressive features look so realistic. You know its coming, I absolutely love those lips!!!!! Lips are the main focal point on a sculpt when I am artistically stimulated. Well all I can say is she is on her way to me as we speak thank you Michelle from DF. Well that's enough for tonight.
Good Night :0)