Friday, May 11, 2012

Ahem!!!

Sweetface Beauties Boutique

Hello,
I hope you all have seen my "Lil Champ". LOL! Such a darling baby. I can't wait to release his pictures. I have not created a boy in a long time. He has been so much fun. I love his outfits and his cute little mohawk. My hubby said he looks like he could be part of our family. I had actually pre-ordered this sculpt before knowing the results of the contest I won. I really would like to recreate this sculpt again as a little chocolate cocoa puff. I fell in love with his adorable little face. I hope you all love him as much as I do! I would like to have his auction up soon :0) Oh, and a thank you to all who voted on my "What sculpt should I do next?" I am still undecided. I took my Nana out to lunch today and she said "What will you do now? You have not done a Shyann in a while." I told her she was absolutely right, I lovvvvve that baby too! Isn't it funny that even my Lil Nana remebers what the name of the dolls are? :0)
Later!!!