Wednesday, May 16, 2012

O.k O.k One Day at a Time

Sweetface Beauties Boutique

I just had to blog about another cutie that I just have to have. Da da Da Dah, Saoirse by Bonnie Brown. I so love this little girls eyeballs. LOL She has the most adorable face. I can't wait to make twins a boy and a girl, I think? Whatever I decide to do, they will be darling. I have never made twins before. I love Bonnie's babies! I have all her recent sculpts tucked away or at least the ones she has made since I started reborning two years ago. Oooh I can't wait, this baby  makes me instantly smile everytime I look at her. The very talented Kristie Carwithen of Dainty Lofts was sweet enough to allow me to use her pics to show you what this little beauty looks like. She has done a marvelous job with her :0) She made me instantly giggle when I laid eyes on her. Kristie let me know that she will be listing her on eBay soon! Please check out her blogsite (http://the-dainty-loft.blogspot.com/) her work is so beautiful. Its so nice making new dolly friends who share the same creative passion and Mommies to be.(Sigh) Well here she is, get your napkins ready for your drool. LOL



Isn't she the cutest little thing? I love her! I have a serious problem, I am so addicted to this dolly stuff.
SOMEBODY HELLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP MEEEE!!!

Nighty Night !