Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Praise Jesus!!!!

Sweetface Beauties Boutique

Hi

I truly hope no one will be upset by this entry, but I would also like to take time out to share if it can benefit someone else.I know I have not been blogging lately. This is something very personal, I generally would never even think about posting something like this. Although I am an ICU nurse and help families and patients deal  with sickness and dying everyday when I am at work. It still is very hard for me sometimes to take care of my own needs at times. I have a huge fear of going to the doctors because of what I see everyday. Oh no no no. I'm talking about absolutely loathe going to the doctor!!! Its called Denial!!! Well my Mr Potatoehead (AKA hubby) was having none of that moping around and crying! He got right on the phone and made my doctors appointments and delivered me right on their doorsteps. I thought I felt a lump, my doctor told me that it probably was a cyst. Well needless to say my mammogram and ultrasound were fine. This was my very first mammogram the doctors could not find anything and I stressed myself and the "Potatoehead" out in the meantime. I am doom and gloom and he is so optimistic, we balance each other out. I had my one foot on a banana peel off to Lord knows where and self diagnosing myself . Never the less, because this is what nurses do  I had the radiologist double check a second time and gave her the third degree, she sent me on my way. All I could do was praise Jesus and cry and thank him and cry some more, and when I returned home dropped to my knees and praised him again. To make a long story short I have a few things I am reflecting on. I had no time to think about or be upset about my "Trinintee Prototype" not reaching my reserve price. All I have been focusing on is what is important in my my life which is my beautiful loving and extremely patient husband ( because I know I am a piece of work). My two beautiful children and the rest of my immediate family. I love them so much! So I prayed and continue to pray for all of the women who have gone through that stress and who are battling breast cancer now. My maternal grandmother is battling for her life now, along with one of my young coworkers. So not to be a downer. I am also praying for Laura and her family. Her "Lil Champ" prototype has a very special meaning to me even before my appointment today. Please continue to stay blessed and don't put off going to get checked for anything.