Thursday, May 31, 2012

Needed a Break from the Vacation Holiday!!!

Sweetface Beauties Boutique

Hello !

I desperately needed a few days just relaxing after the holiday :0)  I love visiting my lil sis but it wears me out traveling . I decided to take a few rest days before I go into work Saturday and Sunday so I completed no dolly stuff earlier this week ! Well I am telling a little fib, I did apply the neutralizing layers to my "Winnie'. I have her outfit being custom made she's gonna be fabulous ! I also want to talk about meeting Laura T. Ross and her staff. I was so excited to meet her ! Laura is such a sweet and beautiful person inside and out. I was truly honored to have finally met her. She has an excellent crew to support her as well. I had a chance to see some of Laura's work and they are beautiful, such a talented lady. I also had a chance to peek at Cherry Allen White's beautiful "Willow (Cymone' )" her baby is acutie, I wanted one really bad :0(  I also had so much fun presenting Michelle and her daughter Asha with their new baby at the Black Doll Show. I love to see my customers surprised and happy faces when they lay eyes on their baby's for the first time. She was being ogled by everyone who passed. Everyone wanted to hold her. Michelle had a hard time getting out of there. LOL. Well I have one other topic to talk about but that will be a separate post.


Later