Thursday, July 4, 2013

WIP Ethnic AA Blasian "Wai Ling" Prototype by Laura Tuzio Ross !!!!

Hello,

I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday ! 

Let me start off by saying Mrs Laura is the business!!!!!!! I loooooove her babies!!!!! She has an  extraordinary talent for creating the prettiest babies. We have shared this in conversation, we both love creating the prettiest babies. She has that skill down to a "T". 

 Every single time I have made one of her babies, my husband says," Ooh that baby is so pretty or cute". Trust me he is no doll lover but, there is definitely something about Laura's babies that draw him in. Not to mention he wanted to keep the "Lil Champ" prototype !!! He was another cutie pie of mine :0) Well I have been busy with this little Missy, snapping pics through out the day :0) Some of the photos are a little dark. This is just a little Peek a Boo at her.....




Hugs :0)