Saturday, July 20, 2013

Up and At Them Early :0)

Good Morning!

Up and "got" (I know its not the correct english, so what)  my cardio on this morning !

 Good news :0) My other protoype arrived in the mail yesterday. It took a while to come over seas, but is safe and sound in my little paws. Hehe! I am so excited... such a beautiful little one :0) I have been masterminding all this time for this little sweetie....

Well, another queenie I wanted to discuss is "Lil Miss Sally". Ohhhh, I love her so much! She is so precious. I can't wait to share! Her hair is a little straighter than I intended but she is rockin it!

More good new to share about my other little cuties Brooklyn Denae and Jayda Caprice both have new mommies :0) Isn't that great! Brooklyn Denae is moving to West VA and Jayda Caprice is moving to NJ! So happy they have found new mommies :0) Thanks ladies!!



Oh! One more thing to bestow upon you, Akira Ling has been adopted by a wonderful new mommy in DC. It was so nice talking to you Mommy W :0)

Have a blessed day!
Nisha