Thursday, July 11, 2013

Let Me get One thing Straight

I don't do well with drama.

Let me start off by saying how angry I am right now. To all who may not know, I am not about to play any games with this issue. There was a post on http://www.realreborn.com/, (its under " I love her work but....") about a fellow artist. This artist had a doll listed on eBay. Most of the comments stated about their distaste for her price range. There was one member who erroneously posted about seeing the artist and receiving a business card at the  doll show and how she had a table with eight dolls. Instead of this person or persons owning up to the fact that they made the mistake of assuming I was this artist. They insinuated that someone was passing out her business card or a card with her name on it.

 For one thing my picture is on my blog and we look nothing alike. I am very comfortable with who I am and what I do as an artist.  I have never and would never perpetrate to be someone else period let alone just to sale a doll. I am an honest person and do not need to use someone elses name to do anything in my life. I try to live my life as a christian and let God guide everything I do. My babies sell well enough on their own with being Nisha. Even if they don't sell this is a hobby to me not my lively hood. I enjoy what I do without all the "extraness"! I am 37 yrs old and well beyond this pettiness.  The only reason I feel like I have to respond to this is because my name is all mixed up in a post that should have had nothing to do with me. I think anyone who has met me at the show and in person could vouch for me that I came as Nisha Crockett and not to pretend to be someone else. My cards have "Tanisha Brianna Crockett" and my contact info.

I just have to say, I am not in the business of promoting any one elses name or business but my own Tanisha Brianna Crockett of Sweetface Beauties Boutique. Who thinks like that ? Better yet, why would anyone be that self important to think that way? The other thing I wanted to say was I never said anything about this artist in the post on the REAL forum because I was being respectful and trying to clear up why I was even mentioned in the posting and why there was  misinformation about me. I could care less about any opinions on her dolls. I would also like to see these supposed business cards that were allegedly given out at the show?