Saturday, June 29, 2013

Quick Peek at "Wai Ling" by Laura Tuzio Ross

Hello,

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I am :0) I just wanted to share a quick pic of this stunning little girl. I have made some more changes since these pics, she is a little darker. She is in the rooting process in which she will have pretty luscious black curls! I always like to take progress photos throughout my painting process so it helps me to make any color corrections or anything else that needs tweaking. I shared these snapshots  few days ago with Laura and she loved her! I can't wait until she is finished, she is soooo pretty even without hair. Also, her wardrobe color is so pretty it will match nicely with her complexion :0) Well here is  snapshot of her. Hope you like her : 0)




Have a blessed day ;0)