Saturday, June 15, 2013

WIP Ethnic AA "Little Miss Sally" Prototype

Hey :0)

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! The weather is beautiful. Just wanted to share a few WIP pics of this little girl. Let me just say that Bonnie's sculpting is the "BOMB"! I am so in love with this little girl, down to her gorgeous little earlobes. I love babies who have distinct features and their own little characteristics which make them unique and beautiful. Bonnie has definitely captured the exquisite detailing in this little precious baby :0)Her complexion is a bronzed heavenly topaz with warm vermilion undertones which match beautifully with her pretty hazel eyes. She will have a head full of luxurious black ringlets. Please excuse my lighting its a little dark for her pics. She kind of resembles this little diva with the black hair bow, not in complexion more like her features. I think she is sooooo cute!  Please enjoy! 


P.S. I have someone else to share in a separate blog entry!
Bye ;o)