Thursday, August 9, 2012

WIP Pics of Winnie by Emily Jameson :Dakota Blaire

Hey!!!!

I just wanted to take a break from rooting my custom Yelina, so I could share some pics of my Winnie by Emily Jameson. I cannot gush anymore about what a phenomenal sculptress Emily is. Her sculpting is sooo extraordinary. If you have not bought a Winnie sculpt yet, you might want to invest in one. I want to get another one, no joke. I am not sure if when this baby is completed if I will be able to part with her. I already have someone asking about her, and she's not even finished yet. LOL. I have left no crease wrinkle or dimple untouched, I still have quite a bit of work left. I can't wait until she is completed. I showed my hubby ("AKA Mr. Potatoehead") her pics and he asked me why did she look so angry. I told him that is what give her character. Her expression is so realistic. I love her beautiful little frown. This baby is going to be one precious little girl. Before I had even put one drop of paint on her I had a custom gown made for her. Right!!!

Here's pics of my little Dakota Blaire with a Wilieima Alvarez hair accessory :


 





Bye and have a blessed day!!!