Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Progress Report on Custom Yelina by Elisa Marx :0)

Good Evening All !

 I have been slowly working on Mommy C's custom Yelina. She has been an absolute sweetheart, one of the nicest ladies you would ever want to meet. Yelina is turning out beautifully. I will show a few pics of her below. Since snapping these pics a couple of weeks ago, she has partially finished eyebrows, and a painted hairline...... She will be a little darker than the pics shown and I have also started rooting her hair. Yes, she is lighter than my other babies, but I like to paint a large variety of different complexions. I would get bored very quickly painting only just chocolate babies. Although they are my favorite, as an African American woman we all come in various shades and I try to capture as many as I can artistically and realistically.

Well, enough about skintones. I have this special little girl's baby boutique gear already for her and Mommy. She is a precious little babe. I will be posting more pics once she is completed. She will be  well loved and going home to a beautiful family. I still have some work to do on her she is at the rooting stage..... She will be a stunner when done !!!!

 I also want to talk about another lil cutie, but that will be a separate post. You all know how I love scouting out and researching new beautiful sculpts. Yes, I research it is in my naturally inquisitive mind. LOL !!!! Well here she is :






Bye !