Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Good Morning Everyone !!!

Alrighty :0)

I hope everyone is doing well ! Well I mentioned in my other post that I had another adorable sculpt to discuss . He is none other than Nigel sculpted by the extremely gifted Lilianne Breedveld. What a scrumptious lil guy ! He has been reborned by the very talented Russian reborn artist Elena Kiprijanva . We are fans of each other's work. She has done a fabulous job bringing Nigel to life . I fell in love with him the instant I laid eyes on him. I know I say that a lot (LOL), but is so true . His name suites him so well . I can't wait to get my hands on him !  Yes, he will be created as a "he". I am partial to little girls . My last boy being my lil boog "Miles Kanai", but Nigel has inspired me to create another little adorable fella :0) I like switching it up sometimes .... especially with one as precious as he . I don't know what I am to do, I am certain Sandi will be happy to hear from me again. I am going to have to get another 55 gallon bin for all these new kits. I wonder if I can sneak it past my "Old Potatoehead " without him knowing ! LOL

Well here are a few pics of Nigel that Lena has allowed me to use, I will also list her website so you can check out her other creations. Very talented lady, my friend from a million miles away :0)




Isn't he adorable? I love sculpts with partially opened mouths :0)

Have a blessed day all!