Wednesday, January 16, 2013

New News !!!! Protoype Narvia Dior :0)

Morning,

OK, remember how I said I have some more news and would enter a separate entry? Well here it is, I have a prototype to share with you. She is a "Narvia Dior" sculpt by Angela Wilkins of "Cotton Babies Nursery". Her name is so beautiful. This is my surprise baby. I had been keeping it hush hush until I had the prototype in hand. This wonderful lady contacted me last summer about doing her prototype once she completed sculpting and producing her. What a treat! She is one sweet baby. She has full arms , legs, and a full torso. I have already started a few of her base layers. She will be released around the third week in February, so my Samara Licette (Saoirse by Bonnie Brown) may have to sit pretty for a sec. I can't wait to see how Narvia Dior will turn out.

Now, I have a few pics to share. The baby that this sculpt was modeled after is absolutely breathtaking. She is one beautiful little girl. I hope I do her justice. My sculpt will have a little bit darker complexion than Narvia Dior, but still stunning. 

Please excuse the eyeless photo :0)

I just had to add a full picture of this little mommy! 



Thanks to all who participated in the poll. Looks like boy it shall be!!!!

 Bye