Saturday, January 12, 2013

Good Morning :0)

Hope everyone is well and having a blessed New Year! I just wanted to share a few things. First, my "Saoirse" by Bonnie Brown is coming along beautifully. I guess you all have figured out that I love love creating "Holiday Babies". I hope to have her listed as a Valentine's Day baby and she will steal someones heart when I list her on eBay!!! Her name is Samara Licette.

Onto another topic. I will be listing Amaya Delaney (Maya by Linda Murray sculpt) this Sunday. Sorry guys she is a late Christmas/New Years Eve baby. I just have been very slow in my listing process as of late. She such a sweet little girl with lots and lots of curls :0) So hopefully she will find a new mommy.

My "'Sweet Carolina" sculpt by Marita Winters is also coming along wonderfully. I can't wait to see her finished. She is such a gorgeous sculpt. I fell in love with Kate Charles prototype of this sculpt. Kate did a beautiful job in bringing her to life. I am also a fan of her work and can't wait to meet her at the D.E.D.S show this summer along with a few of my other favorite artist and sculptors. 

Speaking of favorite artist, Marita winters is one of my favorite sculptors as well. I started collecting her LE edition sculpts the first year I started (yes, I am a hoarder). I have a few pics I would like to share of  my "Chicklet" by Marita Winters that I created after a little over a year of reborning. Her name was "Damali" she was one of my favorites oldies. I like to show how I have progressed as an artist.

Here are a few pics:




I believe this little girl resides in Virginia. She was fun to shoot :0)

Well I have a few more topics to discuss, which will be separate entries. There will be some topics for you newbie artist out there, some shopping, and whats on my agenda calendar for the next few months.

Stay tuned!