Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Look Who I Found :0)

Hello :0)

I am off to day and have done a little of this and a little of that and more shopping!! LOL. So out of control ! Well I have a few things to share with you and one I will post a separate entry. Well I was cleaning a little and doing a little inventory and guess what I found on my third floor baby room? A sculpt that I had started painting a year ago for a contest. Some of you other artist may remember the prototype contest, it was the Paige sculpt by Sandra White. I was really busy and did not have time to finish him or her. This is an adorable preemie sculpt. I could not decide what gender I wanted it to be. I guess I can figure that out once I root the hair. Can't even remember how I came up with this complexion, but I love it. I also have some others on the "later" shelf there is "Laura" by Laura Tuzio Ross, "Jayden" by Claire Taylor, "Gena" by Michelle Fagan and  "Maggie Marie" by Sandy Faber. All waiting patiently :0) Well here's some pics of my little one.


Which ever has the highest percentage will determine the gender based on your vote :0) You can vote in the upper right hand corner under the "Welcome"
label.

Thanks !