Thursday, September 20, 2012

Oh Nah Nah Whats My Name?

Hey Everybody!!!
 Can you tell I am having to much fun with this little girl? This is what I sing to her Rihanna's song "Oh Na Na".  My daughter just giggles :0) I shared a few of her pics on FB and thanks for all the lovely comments. Sorry, Ronda she is not for sell, I just can't let her go. She was made just for me!!!! Here's Na Na (AKA Nahla Laraiyah) :


My Hubby told me her hat and outfit was adorable :0)

On to my next topic: 
Well dolly friends thank you for responding to my "Who would you like to see next?". Sorry for those of you who have been having trouble logging into my blog comment area and have reached out to me. I will share what Michelle "Isabella Grace's" mommy shared on FB :

Michelle:
Co-sign on the new Suu Kyi scuplt with a twist--I'd love to see you do holiday fraternal twins/ Suu Kyi and LuLu by Adrie Stoete of course as blasian babies. Love Adrie's sculpts!! Lila by Romie or Rainer in a lighter AA skintone (carmel tone) of course any baby you do will be great. FYI: the Easter baby you did this year was Noah sculpt and she was awesome!

Me:  
Thanks Michelle! I actually have an extra Rainer and Lila sculpts and planned on doing a lighter Rainer and a chocolate and light Lila.  I dont know why Parker Roze escaped my brain.  I don't know why some have been having trouble posting on my blog.  Do you have a google acct? Thanks either way I will try to post your reply.


So I have a couple of treats up my sleeve for this holiday season. We all know how much I love Romie's sculpts and always will. I have some oldies but goodies coming in the near future. (Moo Hooo Haaa haa  >;)