Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sharing a Spiritual Story

Hi Everybody,

Some times I like to deviate away from my dolly activities if I have something that I feel is important for me to share. Especially if it can help someone else, or just enlighten those who do not know. I would like to share some heart felt information with you guys about a woman with one of the most courageous souls I know. She is so very dear to my heart and will always hold a special place in my life. This woman was my stepmother at one point in my life before her and my father divorce. She is my baby sister's mother, and my father's ex- wife. Although my baby sister and I have different mothers she has been there for me more than my own maternal mother. I would like to share her book with everyone so you can read about her life's journey. All the while dealing with a disease that most people never truly empathize with. Aslo, never being sympathetic with the individuals loved ones or someone we may know who are suffering  alone. Please support her book and read about the trials that she has had to endure while fighting HIV. You will not be able to put her book down once you start it. It is truly an inspiring book. Here is the book cover.




Thanks for stopping by !!