Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Guess Who?

Hi !
I actually had the day off and worked on a new somebody :0) Can anyone guess who this cutie pie is? This is a wonderful sculpt. I love this baby's lips. I have been eyeballing some of this artist newer sculpts as well. They are so gosh darn cute!!! This baby has definitely left an impression on me from day one. So now I have some time to mastermind ! There is no rhyme or reason for what sculpts I choose. I choose scuplts which peak my interest. There are so many talented sculptresses and sculpts I consider my favorites I just don't have enough hands. I can also envision how I want my babies to look before they are created.

In saying all that, I have only applied a few base coats for now. I hope to keep this baby a boy! I have been wanting to reborn this lil one for quite some time now. Chequita you are not allowed to participate since I mentioned this one to you!! LOL 

Well some other news, I have started painting Dakota Blaire's downy hairs and would like to start rooting soon. I just have been such a busy bee and have not had enough time for my dolly obsession. Well here are some pics of my new baby, see if you can guess who and leave me a message : 







Good Night Everyone :0)