Friday, April 27, 2012

"Trinitee" Prototype by Lorna Miller-Sands Photoshoot

Sweetface Beauties Boutique


Hello,
Sorry had no time to blog this week ! Been a very very busy little girl trying to get the bulk of my "Trinitee" photo's done, before I get my "Lil Champ" sculpt in the mail. Well he should be on his way to me as we speak. Ohhhhh! I can't wait to get my hands on him!  I guess what I have needed is a little boy to mix things up a bit. Well enough nannering, I want to share some of my pics of "Trinitee". She is sooo adorable. I hope you like her :0) I love her complexion, she is the same complexion as my living doll, the apple of my eye, the little diva's picture in my header, the sweetest little girl in my whole wide world........ "Talia Monae" (for those who do not know, my 10 yr old daughter) :0) Well enough of the nannering again!!! Really have to get that under control :0)

Here's "Trinitee" :





Well I hope you like her. She will be going to ebay, not quite sure when. But I will link her auction once she is up for all my FB and Blog friends :0) Hopefully my blog design will be finished by then! Thanks Erica for all your time and the patience of a saint!




P.S. I stole this little smiley from Mamacat!!! Hugs

Oh before I forget! I may have mentioned this before but, anyone who purchases a "Trinitee" sculpt will be entered in for a drawing for Lorna Miller- Sands newest silicone baby "Jenysis". She is adorable, I may be able to dig up her "You Tube" video. The winner will be announced at the end of June at the "NC Doll Show"!!!!

Adios!!!