Tuesday, April 17, 2012

MIA and working on Lorna Miller Sands "Trinitee" Prototype

Sweetface Beauties Boutique


Hi!!
I know I have not posted in awhile. I was trying to wait until my new blog design was completed. So I could not resist dropping a few lines. First, I have never had to work on a baby in just four weeks, but I must say she has come along beautifully. She is another cutie. I just about have her complexion where I want it :0) Let me tell you I have been slaving to meet this deadline. I like to have enough time to take my photos, I am very neurotic about them. I guess that's my analness (LOL) buzzing about. Secondly, I also sent Parker Roze off to her new Mommy and to meet her big sis London Alaiyah, thanks Ronda :0) I just wanted too share with you another inspiration of mine. Adrie is another one of my top favorite sculptresses along with Laura Tuzio Ross. I have a mean collection of their sculpts along with Romie's kits (absoulutely loveeeeeeee her babies). See how easy I get side tracked ;0)Well enough of that here is one of my next inspirations by Adrie she brought an instant smile to my face. I borrowed this pic from Sandi's website "Jiali" painted by the talented Jennifer Watier of "Incredibabies". I love her work! :





Is she not adorable or what?
Nisha