Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Good Morning All !!!! "Lil Champ Protoype" Announcement!!!

Sweetface Beauties Boutique

Getting started early! Forty- five minutes of cardio and weight training :0) Then I am right back to rooting "Trinitee" by Lorna Miller Sands! I have something to share with you, Laura Tuzio Ross contacted me yesterday about reborning her new prototype baby "Lil Champ" from a contest I had entered into. What a dream :0) Laura, as I said again is another one of my toppity top favorite sculptress. I am so excited and honored to be chosen. I can't wait to get my hands on him, hopefully soon. Laura would like a fast turn around time for him and for his complexion to be similar to my adopted Braelyn Rose. I honestly was not going to enter the contest because I did not think I could complete a baby that fast and have him turn out the way I wanted him to. Until a wonderful lady by the name of Susan from one of my favorite dolly spots "DF" contacted me and suggested I enter, with her kind words. So big hugs to you Susan :0) I have not completed a boy in a while which will be fun. I started shopping already, my favorite thing to do. LOL. Oh, please excuse my blog it is still under construction. Hope you like, my favorite colors.

Here's a pic of "Lil Champ":


He is so adorable he remind's me of my Walter sculpt I have tucked away :0)
Chow!