Thursday, November 7, 2013

Silly Little Girl :0) "Cathy" Prototype by Olga Auer!!

Hi!

Everyone feeling so much better now and out of my funk. I just want to thank all of the other dolly lovers like myself for reaching out to me and expressing to me how much they truly enjoy reading my blog entries and all of my dolly news. A big hug and thank you so much!!!

 Now on to some exciting news :0) We all know how my eyes are always on what new and upcoming kits that are in production and what I need to get my little paws on. Well some of you may remember me blogging a while ago about Olga's WIP "Cathy" and "Adelya" sculpts and me going banana's over their little peek-a-boo tongue's. Well I have news for you I have the 'Cathy" protoype and I love her to pieces. She was just the surprise the good Lord sent to me. Well enough of my nannering, here is a pick of her:




I am so excited about starting her, you will absolutely love her :0)

Smooches :0)