Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Jamie D. Project :0)

Hello,

This little girl has been a long work in progress :0) I have to give Jamie a special thank you for asking me to participate in her New York art exhibit project! I had the opportunity to meet Jamie at DEDS 2013 this past summer. She was the photographer for the awards presentation and the show in general. We both discovered that we happen to live in the same state and work for the same establishment. Talk about coincidences!! Well any hoo I really appreciate all of her patience in waiting for my baby and all of the other participants as well. She is such a sweet person.
Well needless to say I delivered my "Amy" by Sandy Faber now Jasmine Fiona to her personally. She loved her! I can't wait to see her exhibit, with all of the beautiful babies! 

Well here's a little "Peek a Boo" at her. I will be listing her once I receive her back from Jamie's photo shoot and begin my own shoot for her :0) 

 I hope you like her :0) I lovvvvvvve painting lil chocolate chips!!!!

Hugs....