Monday, February 18, 2013

WIP "Sweet Carolina" by Marita Winters now "Brooklyn Denae"

Good Evening :0)

Just wanted to share what I have been working on and share some other news! I am currently working on "Sweet Carolina" by Marita Winters. This is one beautiful sleeper sculpt. I can not wait to see her finished. I hope you love her name. One of my closest girlfriend's named her daughter Brooklyn. I have always loved her name!!! This little beauty will have a head full of black luscious curls. I have some very cute girly outfits for her of course. One of my favorite things is dressing them up and accessorizing!! I will share a few of her pics. I actually have been tossing around the idea of listing a couple of custom listings for her. Please contact me if you are interested. Here are her pics:





Hope you like her! again if you are interested in a custom order please contact me via my "Want to Order a Custom Baby? "

More news to come in separate post.......