Thursday, February 28, 2013

Spring is in the Air! New News :0)

Hi Everyone !

Hope everyone is doing well!!! So happy that spring is on it's way :0) I am a spring baby, so all this wintry, rainy, cold weather is hopefully on its way out the door soon !!! Finally starting to wake up from my winter doldrums L.O.L.

O.K enough about weather and on to more exciting news!!! I have begun  Brooklyn Denae's ("Sweet Carolina" by Marita Winters) photoshoot and she is sooooo pretty :0) I want to keep her for myself!!! So what did I do to cure that little bug ? I ordered myself another sculpt from Marita Winters. See I did not realize that "Sweet Carolina" was a limited edition sculpt. So I had to have one for me, don't you see? One for me , one for you. LOL. If you did not get this sculpt she makes an absolutely stunning AA sleeper with her full lips (my favorite feature to paint) and beautifully crafted limbs......

Oh, and she has some very gorgeous spring outfits and accessories to boot! I will give you a hint the color is yellow and white, right on time for the new spring apparel. Although my favorite color is green she will not be donning green, that is for another baby. I know I have stated somewhere that I also love little girls in blue as well, especially navy and white (sailor colors). Saving that for my Poppy sculpt by Romie Strydom (Easter baby to come) !

Please stay tuned I will be showing her pics soon! Ihave posted one pic on FB with her completed  hair!

One more blog entry, please stay tuned :0)