Monday, January 30, 2012

Hello Everyone Very New to This

I am Nisha and very new to this blogging thingy :0) I had started this blog in November and never published any of my post.LOL. I just felt like I wanted to reach out and share some of my new adventures and experiences with my new found joy “reborning”. I have only been reborning for two years now (this Februaury 2012), it seems like it has been longer and will continue on. I have always been very anal since a little girl. I think most people that work in the medical profession tend to have “A” type personalities and I recognize it in myself ( not such a great trait and can be very annoying to loved ones).LOL.  I just wanted to add a picture of my new baby Braelyn Rose. She was a lot of fun bringing to life although the vinyl was a challenge. Here she is: