Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Blogger Newbie

Hi All,
I am a Newbie blogger. So please don't laugh. I hated computers in high school. I am getting a little better with them :0) I wanted somewhere to share my Dolly diary I am sooo addicted to this hobby. There are way to many sculpts I would like to create. So I will have to take my time and try them all :0) I also shop way to much for baby clothes and accessories. I have a room dedicated just for my babys photo shoots and all their clothes on my third floor. I am currently working on a project that will be completed soon. So keep a a look out :0) Oh also I know I need to update the pics on my website, which I dread :0( I promise I will display some of new work on there as well.









Well that's it for now. Oh I just wanted to share a pic of a baby that I miss so very much. I almost did not sell her. She lives in Spain now with her new mommy Anais, she loves her very much. Hugs Bintleigh Noel!!!