Saturday, December 27, 2014

Working on a Few Custom Orders :0)

Just wanted to share what I am working on now these days! Currently working on a Shyann sculpt by Aleina Peterson to resemble my own Nylah Laraiyah. This little girl will be moving to the Netherlands. Her mommy was born in Papua, Indonesia and would like for her baby to have dark skin and frizzy curly hair! I cant wait to see her complete! We all know darker babies are one of my favorites to work on :0)



I will also be working on a special little girl who will be moving to South Carolina! She is a "Wei Ling" sculpt by Laura Tuzio Ross! Oh I so love this kit :0) Mommy K is so excited :0) Just waiting on her belly plate to get started :0)



I also will be reborning an Awake Noah for a special mommy in Georgia. Her new mommy has chosen a beautiful name: Lelani SaNai May! So adorable! I love it :0) 

Well better get back to work!