Friday, July 11, 2014

Summer Projects!!

OK :0)

I just want to share some news. I will be working on a couple projects this summer. The first project is a custom baby which will be a  lighter version of my Jasmine Fiona ("Amy" by Sandy Faber). I love it when my mommies know which sculpts they want and who the sculptors are! I will show some preliminary photos of her and her wardrobe :0) We all know I love to shop! Her new mommy wanted her eyes side glancing which is one of my fav looks!  She also has chosen her name and I love it. Please meet "Zuri Ami", such a cute name. Here are a few pics :


Here is Zuri Ami's wardrobe:




The second project is a beautiful sculpt that I have been itching to do since I received him:

.
 My version will actually be a girl of course..... I am so smitten with this sculpt and was kicking myself for not purchasing two!!! That OCD thing kicking in LOL. NO WORRIES, I HAVE FOUND A SPARE AND IT IS ON  ITS WAY! For my boy version, he he :0) Gosh I just love this project baby lips, ooooh cant wait :0) Going to be so lovely. Her name is Harlem Damaris Joi ...

That's all I am giving for now :0)
Hugs