Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Long time!!!! " Madison Lindsey Leigh"

Hi Everyone!

I have so many things I would like to discuss and post so there may be a few separate entries today!
There were quite a few babies who left to go home to their new mommies all within a few weeks of each other :0) Madison Lindsey Leigh, Brooklyn Denae, Charleigh Zariah, and Ezra Emmanuel! Wow that's alot of babies :0) Jo' Hanna Camille will be going home as soon as I get her packed :0)

Here is a little girl I sent to NY, she now lives with her big sister Thandie Chiara Elyse ! Her new mommy loves her new addition to her family. She also wanted her with a lot of hair :0)  "Mommy D" I did not forget about you hair tutorial. You will be getting that as soon as I can get my computer to act right, hopefully by the end of today :0)

Here is a pic of her little girl:



Her love her little fussy face :0)

Well stay tuned more to come............