Sunday, April 13, 2014

In the Very Near Future!!!

Hi
All just wanted to share my new plans that I have coming :0) Ok so when I left the DEDS 2013 dollshow I knew what I wanted to get into next. I have mentioned it many times on here with subtle hints. I had the opportunity to meet and talk to both Lorna Miller Sands and Claire Taylor about their silicone babies at the show. I have also received some great tips from Laural! I really want one of her beautiful creations to paint as well :0) Well I have decided to try my hand at silicone painting. I initially thought I wanted a silicone kit to paint and purchased a pretty inexpensive kit last year from one of the doll forums that I am a member of. I also have been kicking myself for letting Thirza by Liliane Breedveld slip through my fingers. So enough with the kits! I decided I want a full body silicone for me to reborn myself. I am so excited about this new venture that I had to share :0) There will be two silicone full body sculpts by two different artist. One I will reborn for some lucky new mommy and one for myself! I have always been a kit hoarder and have a couple babies stashed for my own personal collection. So I figured why can't I have my own little one to dress up and take pictures of.
I have all the supplies I need to get started now. The babies will be revealed later, I don't want to give everything away yet!

Ohh and I just have a couple of gorgeous silicones that I have discovered while surfing the web. I think these little girls are silicone! The babies are OOAK sculpts by Eva Helland. Soooo pretty :0)

Candela OOAK by Eva Helland


Elora by Eva Helland OOAK


If these are pics of your baby and you would like them removed please let me know.