Saturday, February 1, 2014

Morning :0)

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I have been busy recuperating from a cold and the loss of a loved one. I have been in mourning and have not had the energy to throw myself into the art, but I am slowly working my way. God heals all and he has definitely been working in healing my family with his presence.

I just wanted to share some dolly news. Charleigh Zariah will be moving to Massachusetts! Thank you Mommy L :0) Jayda Caprice has moved to New Jersey to join the rest of her sister's , and Parker Lily Rose is finally home in Texas with her beautiful family.

What's next? Well I am finishing up the Sawyer Prototype and a few custom orders. I have so many sculpts that I would like to begin and do not know where to start. Well in the mean time here are a few cute outfits I have coming for Sawyer and some of my other WIP :0) Oh yes and my store is open for custom orders as well now!