Thursday, March 14, 2013

Rompers by Michelle Whittaker

Good Morning !

Well, I have been taking some time to dabble here and there. I just wanted to share with you what I have been working on this morning. I custom ordered a crochet romper from one of my dolly friends. Her name is Michelle from http://crochet50.webs.com/.She has crafted some very beautiful pieces. I have been buying from her since I started reborning. Some of my earlier babies have donned her gorgeous dresses. I have to show you a few pics of the dresses that I purchased in the past. I still have a few in some of my favorite colors! Well I asked her to make me this romper, of course I had to add some of my own embelishments tell me what you think. Yes I have purchased some vintage rompers as well, but I love Michelle's work and you will too! I have had several customers ask me about selling clothes and accessories on line for collectors to purchase for their beautiful babies, but I don't think I am quite ready for that yet. But once I do it will be fabulous!!!

Here are some pics, yes I had to add my own little embellishments to it!!






I will dig those old pics up for you all :0)